Good Works - Journal Entry
September 3, 2010 - Friday
Today my Daddy was waiting for me to get home from school; He's such a tall guy. But I love my Daddy - He's got big eyes and cute freckles and a big smile. He's my favorite man because he likes to sing to me with his ukulele. He always sings the song "God Bless my Daddy". And I can't help but make some noise when he sings. I know he's singing about his Daddy. But i think about my Papa David when my daddy sings that song.
I love my Daddy because he's always helping people; He likes to help people that most people won't care about. He helps people that have a hard time with life. He's got a rough cut way of talking, but my Dad is full of love. I love my Daddy because he does his best to care for me. I can see that it is hard for him to do all that he wants to do for me. But sometimes the best thing that I like that he does is when he sets up the cot and brings a pillow and blanket outside in the the yard and lets me enjoy the sunshine, the blue sky and the beautiful breeze. It's fun to hear him serenade to me especially when I'm enjoying Heavenly Father's Creation right from my front yard. My Daddy is a good example of good works. And I hope to be a good example of good works too.
I love my Daddy because he's always helping people; He likes to help people that most people won't care about. He helps people that have a hard time with life. He's got a rough cut way of talking, but my Dad is full of love. I love my Daddy because he does his best to care for me. I can see that it is hard for him to do all that he wants to do for me. But sometimes the best thing that I like that he does is when he sets up the cot and brings a pillow and blanket outside in the the yard and lets me enjoy the sunshine, the blue sky and the beautiful breeze. It's fun to hear him serenade to me especially when I'm enjoying Heavenly Father's Creation right from my front yard. My Daddy is a good example of good works. And I hope to be a good example of good works too.
No comments:
Post a Comment