Friday, December 31, 2010

Dec 30, 2010 - Elective #3 Individual Worth

My plan to prepare and be a wife and mother is to continually watch my sister, Karen, and my mother. They are great examples to me and I love them dearly.

I plan to do the best I can in helping my family understand "me" and who I am, and what my capabilities are. As I watch my sister and mother I know that they will
  • do their best and show everyone in the family the importance of each other.
  • I see them do their best at home,
  • I see them do their best when they care for me,
  • I see them do their best when they care for the family
  • and also when they take care of the Church Callings.
This is my plan in preparing for this unique mission that I may not get to do here on this earth, but I know I will get to do in the life here after. It is my hope that the Lord will see fit for me to enjoy these blessings on the other side; And I have family on the other side to help me to be a wife, mother, and better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment