Saturday, January 22, 2011

Knowledge #2 - Talents


My talent in the life is to remind people to never take things for granted. We may not always get what we want, but it is how we spend our time in doing good for others can we improve upon ourselves and individuals. The assignment was to share the kind of talents I have and of other people that I would like to develop.

It's difficult for my parents to know of my thoughts and how I would like to improve upon myself. But it's not difficult for me to see and observe the kind of talents of other people who surround me either at school or at or home or when I go to church.

My mom works hard. But she is the one that I notice that works hard and tries to keep a balance of caring for me, my home, and the things at work. There are so many things that I can share about. My mother has the talent of a pianist, organizer, care giver; coordinator and just being my mom. She is caring for me and those who are like me with special needs.

I'm very happy to share my sister and mother's talents because they both are fore me. My family gets a chance to see the talents that I have developed and also whatever training she shares with me.

The more you know the more you are expected. My mother and my sister are very artistic and creative people.

No comments:

Post a Comment