Since the Temple Dedication in Nov 2011, I have been busy with the help of my mom and sister in staying healthy for the the whole year. It has been a trial for me, but I'm so grateful for the love and support of my family.
With the help of my mom and sister Karen, I have been on a strict diet so that I don't get sick as often. I am fed with a feeding tube and pump and it's important that I receive my feeding everyday in a timely manner. This is so I can keep up my strength both physically and spiritually.
I am so grateful for my parents and my family in doing their best for me in keeping healthy for the year of 2011; It's 2012 and I'm my goal is to finish my Young Women in Excellence this year. With the help of my mom and dad I have goals I want to complete in helping my family and my community.
It will be a good year for me and I am ready to "Rock and Roll"!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment