Thursday, September 2, 2010

Knowledge #3 - If there be anything of Good Report - Seek after these things!

September 2, 2010 - Knowledge - Article of Faith 13

13 aWe believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
The musical fireside on sunday helped me to realize that the Lord delighteth in things that are of good cheer and inspires the spirit and soul to do good towards all men. If we particpate in things that increase our knowledge to be helpful, be charitable and give praise, then this will help keep our spirits in tune with the Holy Ghost.
Although I am limited in participating in somethings, I along with my family members can do our best to serve each other in our home. We can be helpful to our close and extended family. And we can be good examples by doing good towards the people we come in contact.

1 comment:

  1. I bet the musical fireside was really nice, Kapua. I'm glad you went!

    ReplyDelete